|Date Posted||May 26, 2023|
Oil & Gas
We are searching for a responsible and qualified individual to complete Wheel Loader operations on site.
Key Responsibilities include.
• Operating equipment such as wheel loaders to perform construction tasks.
• Use front-end loaders to haul materials or debris around the rig.
• Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies.
• Transport materials or equipment to request place.
• Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance.
• Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs.
• Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
• Maintain a safe working environment.
• Cooperate with rig crew to complete other work assigned by management of Rig.
• A diploma in mechanical engineering or its equivalent
• Knowledge of oil and gas operations is an added advantage
• At least 2 years’ experience of Wheel Loader operations
• Government approved wheel loader operation certificate.
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Job application procedure
• Application letter
• Detailed CV
• Valid National ID
Apply now with your documents to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Handwritten application should be delivered to;
TotalEnergies -Buliisa office
Nwoya, Buliisa, Pakwach, Hoima, Masindi and Kikuube DCDOs
All selected candidates will be selected on merit and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.