|February 12, 2024
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (CCBA) is the largest African Coca-Cola Bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. Coca-Cola Beverages Uganda is a subsidiary of CCBA. We are currently seeking to recruit a Warehouse Team Leader based in Kampala.
As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
Key Purpose Statement
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the safeguarding of company assets & inventory whilst minimizing risk, fraud & losses through ensuring compliance with warehouse management and control processes & procedures
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Warehouse and Distribution process understanding
• Effective Financial Management of areas impacting Warehouse cost
• People management: Manage team and own performance:
• Drive the health and safety agenda as per regulatory requirements.
• Handles investigations with relevant departments within the business relating to stock shortages and inventory accuracy
• Effective stock management and reconciliation:
• Report all incidences of non-compliance to / governance controls for corrective action
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned
• Skills, Experience & Education Qualifications
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Warehouse management, Statistics, or a Business & Science related course.
• Added advantage: Advanced Computer skills, SAP and Excel experience will be an advantage.
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience at the supervisory level within an operational environment, Wet Depot / Production Interface experience will be an advantage.
• Must possess Advanced knowledge of all Warehouse Processes (and accountable parties) and understanding of inter-relationships between processes
• Advanced understanding of the Proof of Delivery and Stock Management Processes
• Excellent attention to detail and high focus on accuracy
• Good oral & written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to deliver results against key targets