|Date Posted||May 6, 2021|
About the client
Our client is specialized in brand diversity in the automotive sector the official dealer of Isuzu vehicles in Uganda like Pickups, SUV, Buses and Trucks, established in Uganda in 2014, to avail the highest quality products, backed by superior customer service to grantee the utmost satisfaction of customers across all sectors of operation.
To handle the warehouse activities, ensuring an efficient storing system, a continuous update of the inventory level, and accuracy of the pulled spare parts and accessories versus purchase orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Records on a daily basis data of spare parts and accessories transactions on the system to update the inventory level.
- Prepares the spare parts and accessories orders, according to the data recorded by the Direct Sales or Service sales person.
- Performs on regular basis the warehouse physical count to be ready for the planned and random inspection audits.
- Assign the special parts ordered for the related PR and follow up the completion of the delivery.
- Ensures store cleanliness and tidiness by supervising Warehouse Keeper Assistant and Pickers.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule.
- Receive and process warehouse stock product.
- Perform inventory control and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working enviroment and optimise space utilisation.
- Complete diary logs into inventory and report discrepancies.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipments.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedure rules and regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- 2+ years of Warehouse / Logistics experience.
- Standards and process competence.
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
- IT Competences (DMS, Excel, Word, EPC)