|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
UBOS is a semi-autonomous agency of Government responsible for maintenance, coordination, supervising and monitoring of the National Statistical System to ensure the collection, analysis and dissemination of standardised statistical information. The Bureau is also mandated as the principal official statistics producing agency in the country.
UBOS is seeking dynamic, competent, self-motivated, result oriented, and good team players of strong character and high integrity to fill the positions below;
JOB TITLE: Personal Assistant (1)
JOB REFERENCE: UBOS/PA/02/2021
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
SALARY SCALE: UBOS SP1
Responsible for supporting the office of the Executive Director to provide technical, professional and managerial guidance for effective and efficient delivery of statistical products and services to the country.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in Statistics, Economics,
• Business Administration, Accounting, Social Sciences or Human Resources related course from a recognized university.
• A Master’s Degree in Public Administration and Management, Business Administration or Financial Management from a recognized institution is a must
• Membership of professional bodies such as Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), CIPS, ACCA, CPA will be an added advantage
• A minimum of eight (8) years relevant working experience in a reputable public or private organisation, at least three (3) of which should have been at a level of Senior Officer/ Personal Assistant to a Chief Executive Officer.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• MS Office and English proficiency
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
• Verbal and written articulacy
• Professional discretion and confidentiality