|November 21, 2023
About this opportunity
Solution Architect MFS role is accountable for design and ownership of Mobile Financial Services and Ericsson Wallet platform solutions in particular market or group account. This role will part of SDLC process to design, develop, test and deploy solutions. Responsibilities are related to solution architect role along as business analyst to translate business requirements into scalable, durable, and secure solutions. Business analyst will engage multiple stakeholders at Partner and Ericsson side to ensure solution is aligned with Ericsson Wallet Platform product standard methodologies, roadmap and customer requirements.
What you will do
• Work closely with customer to build a solution aligned with received demands and requirements documentation
• Organize Requirement gathering workshops to ensure all business requirements are collected as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
• Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in communication of quarterly deployment plan
• Communicate regularly Ericsson Wallet Platform roadmap for OPCO specific use cases.
• Support ADM delivery Manager or Head of Service Delivery MFS to build OPCO Deployment Plan
• Builds HLDILLD and ensures sign off from Opco respective stakeholder as part of Demand Technical Governance
• Educate OPCOs counterpart on MFS Platform Service catalog and available and planned use cases.
• Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities
• Regular analysis of use cases and capabilities that are not generating revenue or usage is showing constant decline trend. Responsible for value and technical outcome of the demands Ensure proper routing of demand requests through demand management process, enablement request process or Service Request (MS).
• Support with end to end lead for hardware ordering and deployment
• Maintain a healthy demand management lifecycle by properly tracking all achievements with associated dependency and defects properly logged
• Organizes Requirement gathering workshop to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by Design Unit, Customer Adaptation Centre and Program stakeholders
• Support Account Manager and Head of Service Delivery MFS in material preparation around Operator Platform Roadmap with focus on OPCO specific use cases.
• Provide additional support to Operator regarding business development initiatives
You will bring
• Overall Experience in telecom or Fintech Industry. 5+ Years.
• Overall experience in operational experience. 3+ Years. Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 3+ Years
• Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
• Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System.
• ITIL Certification is plus.
• Certification in Digital Finance or Digital Money
• TOGAF Certification is an added advantage
• Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
• Solid understanding of network entities like F5, VMware & PKS. • Knowledge in DB is plus.
• Result oriented with customer first attitude
• Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
• Outgoing personality that finds it easy to agree and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
• University degree in Technology, preferably MSC Knowledge of telecom & FinTech industry.
• Good knowledge on container, docker, kubernetes
• Embrace working in a rapidly developing area, understand that innovating, adapting and responding to change is key to becoming successful
• Fluent in spoken and written English and French (will be a plus).