|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
IT / Information Technology
Primarily responsible for assessing the quality and fit for purpose of the developed codes/applications/ programs.
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression) and analyze results.
- Design and develop automation scripts where required.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications.
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Graduate in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3 to 5 years relevant working knowledge & experience as full stack developer and minimum of 2 years with QA & testing role.
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading an application/cover letter in Pdf/Microsoft Word format not exceeding 2MBs stating the exact position they are applying for, current and expected salary, daytime contacts, detailed Curriculum Vitae with three professional referees