|Date Posted||August 28, 2019|
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Job Summary: The Service Engineer - Mobile Money will be comprising Solution Integrator and Support Engineer responsibilities. It is critical role to deliver within DevOps model within end to end delivery framework. It is expected to ensure solution is delivered and supported within committed timelines and targets. The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally it will be required to work closely with program stakeholders as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs and M-Commerce Stakeholders. You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations and functionally belong to Group and South Africa Hub for Mobile Money.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Business Analyst for new requirements and design change
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PP’s
- Report progress of assigned activities to the respective Business Analyst and CPM.
- Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care escalations
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOCUAT/SIT result sign off
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC
- Internal & external Audit handling
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
- Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
- Proven achievement in BSS.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
If you believe you are one of the ideal candidates for this opportunity in working with the world’s leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services, Ericsson, then visit the web link below for full job details and Apply Online