|December 7, 2023
OB OPPORTUNITY: Senior Electrical Engineer
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Swift Minds: is a fully fledged consultancy firm based in Kampala, Uganda that provides cutting edge talent solutions to our clients in Various sectors including Agriculture, Telecommunication, Construction,
Manufacturing, Mining. Banking, Oil and Gas and the services sector.
Our services include: Recruitment, Payroll Management, Outsourcing, capacity development and
Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose: Responsible for undertaking initiatives aimed at continuous routine maintenance on plants
and machinery to ensure they run smoothly and reliably
• Supervise the maintenance of al coupee in the procesing plants
• Desting and revie of wedly rechnical work plans for all the processing technicians and provide reports.
• Review al technical documentation to coste proper data collection m the plane.
• Dealing airing and up or singe technical suri he prosed incity preventive maintenance program; identify and analyze equipment or machinery failures and initiate corrective actions.
• Monitoring and coordination of the service contracts for key processing machinery. including printers.
• Coordinate the technical jobs performed by outside contractors, vendors, and engineering consultants.
• Manga neil ile demining one in schied printings production achieve efficiency in their operations.
• Actively participate in the design of new fixtures aimed at improving the performance of existing plant and equipment
• Develop goals and KPIs for the process technical team, monitor the KPIs and report the same to management.
• Managing the processing technical budgets and efficiency is maintained in the plant.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification and experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical engineering from a reputable university.
• Four to Six years of experience in manufacturing industry preferred
• Good understanding ot mechanical or electrical engineering.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and SAP
Send y CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: Rolling basis