|Date Posted||May 13, 2022|
Facilitate and monitor program and office financial and accounting processes, ensuring that the financial information is disclosed in line with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IRCU strategy, policies, guidelines and procedures.
Key Result Areas:
• Prudent control of income and expenditure and generally the financial administration of the IRCU
Participate in the preparation of financial records and reporting
• Management of Staff Payroll
• Support the staff of IRCU in developing clear and realistic funding plans, budgets and forecasts to achieve IRCU strategic goals.
• To maintain regular links and strengthen established networks with other departments and stakeholders to maintain an updated information database and enable changes in systems and policies as appropriate
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Finance or Business Administration majoring in Accounting
A Master’s Degree/Postgraduate qualifications in Business Administration, Finance, and Accounting will be an added advantage.
• Professional certification with ACCA, CIMA or CPA is a requirement.
• Knowledge of Navision system
• At least five (5) years of working experience in a multi donor-funded organization is an added advantage
• High Level of integrity
• Knowledge of accounting information processing packages
• Written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively within all levels in the organization
• Interpersonal skills
• Reporting /writing skills