|Date Posted||November 30, 2021|
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries
Duty Station: Watoto Homes-Bbira, Suubi and Laminadera
Watoto Church and Child Care Ministries has experienced exponential growth in the past couple of years composed of multiple Celebration Centers (Campuses) and diverse Community care initiatives that include; Child Care, Community and Neighborhood, Education and FM Radio amongst others. In all of this, Watoto remains a local church, committed to celebrating Christ and caring for community.
Watoto is seeking to recruit a Section Administrator to provide administrative support to the sections and ensure smooth running operations working with and through Section Mothers to promote a spirit of harmony, security and order.
Key Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to)
• To coordinate with the home manager and administrator to implement the Homes Management Policy.
• To organise administrative meetings with the section mothers regularly and monitor Section Movement register.
• To maintain Up-to-date Assets, House wares, maintenance register, and conduct periodic homes inspections to ensure a safe environment within individual homes and the section grounds.
• To bring all Child protection concerns to the attention of the home manager and minor discipline cases are efficiently handled, and that major and gross misconduct is promptly reported to relevant partners to be handled.
• To make certain that children and mothers are in good health, have adequate basic provisions, and have acceptable distribution of weekly and monthly rations.
• To supervise and support in the placement of new children and mothers, assignment, and any changes of homes.
• To guide senior mothers and section mothers in the implementation of the Homes Management policy and in fulfilling their additional roles.
• To guide mothers in Personal and Leadership development using materials selected by Homes Manager and Mother Development officer and coordinate ongoing capacity building opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience.
• The Applicant for the role should hold at least a minimum of a Diploma in Business, social work, development studies, Education, or Social Sciences.
• At least a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience in implementing social programmes and community development.
• Experience working with vulnerable children, families, and communities.
• Possess knowledge of relevant childcare legislation and regulations of Uganda .
• Demonstrated experience in capacity building and mentoring of staff
• Good computer skills such as: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates can apply by visiting our website;
1. Website www.watotochurch.com
2. Go to Apply for a job section
3. Under that, view the Job Role and click on the link that reads; Apply
4. Fill out the form that will be open and submit after all sections have been filled.
5. Submit your CV, academic and professional documents and a cell/pastor’s recommendation letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Job Title – First Name, Last Name)
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE SHORT LISTED AND CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS