|Date Posted||May 28, 2023|
Sales and Marketing
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices country wide, an equal opportunity employer, regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003 and the Deposit Protection Fund. Pride is looking for dynamic and energetic individuals to fill the position of Sales Executive – SGL (Salary Guaranteed Loans) in the different regions i.e Central, Western, Eastern & Northern.
Specific responsibilities include: –
1.Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets while on probation and after confirmation:
a) 15 loans per month worth at least Ugx. 45,000,000
b) Maintain close contact with customers and obtain market intelligence on the trend in customer wants and needs.
c) Followup and ensure that 90% of the accounts mobilized / opened are enrolled onto Pride Mobie Phone Banking platform.
2.Prospecting new clients and cross selling products to existing clients in the assigned branch operating area.
3.Organizing and participating in promotional activities/events.
Minimum Academic Qualifications.
• Should have a minimum of a Diploma in Commerce, Development Economics, Economics, Microfinance, Development studies, Business Studies, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Science, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field.
• Should have 2 Principal passes at A’ Level
• Credit and/or Pass in Maths and English at O’ level
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates.
• Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative and a self-starter.
• Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills.
• Should be honest, trustworthy and have a high level of integrity.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages in the respective regions.
• Should not be more than 35 years of age.