|Date Posted||May 28, 2023|
Sales and Marketing
The position is responsible for acting as the bridge between 4G Capital and clients. They are the first contact with the client and have the responsibility of effectively mapping solutions to client needs and ensuring they successfully turn a lead into an account.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job title: Sales Executive
4G Capital is a market leader in unsecured working capital solutions with a significant presence across multiple African countries. We empower micro and small businesses in Sub-Saharan Africa to grow and succeed by providing instant access to credit that unlocks business growth. Our products blend business credit with financial education to maximize the credit’s impact for business owners, and all are managed and delivered through our proprietary core banking platform.
The position is responsible for acting as the bridge between 4G Capital and clients. They are the first contact with the client and have the responsibility of effectively mapping solutions to client needs and ensuring they successfully turn a lead into an account. They effectively manage the sales process and act as brand ambassadors effectively and consistently positioning the Company brand.
Responsibilities & Duties;
- Cultivate and maintain a healthy pipeline for designated Products through lead and opportunity generation
- Meet Minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the Head of Product.
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage client relationships, introduce clients to team members for new and additional solutions, and ensure client retention
- Facilitate customer satisfaction surveys, provide feedback to the Head of Product, and implement new measures to increase satisfaction when needed.
- Analyzing and understanding market trends through customer feedback and research. Update the Head of Product about the same and liaise with practices.
- Understand the go-to-market strategy for the product and appropriately execute sales
- Give presentations and briefings to clients articulating 4G Capital’s value proposition
Qualifications, Competence, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma
- Experience in experience in a Sales or Business development role in the SME sector ∙ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity.
- Ability to write complex reports.
- Analytical skills.
- Quality work output contributes to team success, Initiating action, and applied learning. ∙ Seeks continuous learning.
- Formal presentation.
- Result and solution-oriented.
- An effective communicator both orally and written.
- Savvy relationship builder.
- Able to utilize different Sales automation tools
- Experience in the Insurance industry is a must.
- A flexible approach and a can-do attitude