|Date Posted||January 24, 2023|
Sales and Marketing
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com