|Date Posted||June 30, 2022|
Health Care / Medical
The research assistant will work closely with the Operations Research Team to collect and enter data for the PACT-Karamoja KAP Survey. The KAP Survey will be carried out in selected households in four districts namely Amudat, Moroto, Kotido and Abim. S/he will interview community members using a designated questionnaire. S/he will also conduct focus group discussions in selected locations in the four districts. All data collected during the survey will be entered all collected data into an electronic data collection tool designed in Epidata.
• Participate in abstracting data from TB HMIS tools
• Participate in conducting interviews with district and health facility staff
• Participate in entering data into an electronic data interface designed in Epidata.
• Participate in data cleaning to ensure that all data entered is ready for data analysis.
• A Diploma in a health related discipline e.g. Laboratory Science, Nursing, Public Health, Environmental Health, Monitoring and Evaluation from a recognized institution
• Applicant MUST reside in one of the four districts (Moroto, Kotido, Amudat and Abim)
• Applicant MUST be fluent in the languages spoken in the region (Ngakarimojong, Pokot or Swahili)
• Applicant MUST be able to use electronic tools for data collection
• Previous experience with data collection at district, health facility or community level particularly with the use of Ministry of Health HMIS tools is an added
Candidates that meet the above criteria and have what it takes to excel in these positions should send their CVs, including details of email address, present position, current remuneration, Certificate/testimonials and address of three (3) Referees plus telephone contact to the stipulated email address