|November 25, 2023
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST SUBJECT: EOI-00001-23:
Subcontractor services for Fiber and Radio Network Infrastructure Installation and Maintenance, and provision of radio communication and telecommunications equipment.
DATE OF ISSUANCE: Thursday 23rd November 2023
CLOSING DATE: 29" December 2023
Liquid Intelligent Technologies Uganda Limited is Looking for expressions of interest (EOI) from potential subcontracting entities registered in Uganda that engage in the fiber and radio network installations and maintenance, and provision of radio communication and telecommunications equipment.
Liquid Intelligent Technologies is a pan-African technology group with coverage across 14 countries, primarily in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in 2005, Liquid has firmly established itself as the leading pan-African digital infrastructure provider with an extensive network spanning over 73,000 KM. Liquid Intelligent Technologies is redefining Network, Cloud and Cyber Security offerings through strategic partnerships with leading global players, innovative business applications, intelligent cloud services and world-class security to the African continent. Under its new brand identity. Liquid Intelligent Technologies has eight business units, namely: Liquid Networks, Liquid Business, Liquid Sea, Liquid Cloud, Liquid Cyber Security, Liquid Home, Liquid Innovation and Liquid Satellite. Liquid Intelligent Technologies is now a full one-stop-shop technology group that provides tailor- made digital solutions to businesses in the public and private sectors across the continent. The Group also operates state- of-the-art data centers in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Nairobi, Harare, and Kigali, with a combined potential 19,000 square meters of rack space and 78MW of power.
Purpose of this Request for Expressions of Interest: This request for EOI is to invite potential contractors who can conduct fiber and radio network installation and maintenance works, including the provision of installation works and accessories for fiber and microwave works, and providers of radio communication and telecommunications equipment.
• Entities expressing interest must demonstrate and submit the following compliance documents.
• Telecom works Installation authorization permit issued by the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC)
• Type approval certificates from the Uganda Communications Commission (UCC) for radio communication and telecommunications equipment.
• Tools and Resources
• Remote Testing Unit (RTU)
• Fleet, Civils Plant & Machinery
• NOC Operations
• Relevant experience in fiber and radio network rollouts Relevant experience in network maintenance
• Country wide presence
• Equipment warehousing and storage.
• Environment, Health and Safety Policy and certifications
• Installation Teams work certifications. Relevant technical referees
• Tax compliance certificates from URA (Last 3 years)
• Annual returns with the registrar of companies
• Audited financials (last 3 years)
• Governance Structures
• Company or business profile
• Company Form 18, Company Form 20, Submission Guidelines:
All submissions should have accurate, honest, and complete information.
Submissions should contain full name and address of the entity, contact person and telephonenumber(s), email address and entity website where applicable
Submissions should be delivered to: The Procurement Section
Liquid Telecommunications Uganda Limited 5th Floor, BMK House Plot 4-5 Nyabong Road P.O. Box 8373 Kampala
Electronic submissions can be sent to email@example.com with the subject "Expression of Interest."
For further inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER