|Date Posted||May 28, 2022|
Oil & Gas
• Responsible for fueling customers aircrafts, filling Jet A1 drums and loading packed JET A1 and AVGAZ 100LL drums
• Reconcile sale meters on daily basis
• Inspect and monitor the mechanical condition of aviation fueling equipment
• Ensure Quality and Safety in the Depot and Into-plane activities
Ensure operations safety during airside and depot operations.
Ensure daily checking and recording of the condition of fueling vehicles in liaison with the Aviation Mechanic.
• monitor service refueling system condition and Jet fuel quality
• Update records for quality control and operations safety
• Generate sales records and the reconciliation of sales meters
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical or Electrical
• Driving permit for commercial vehicle
• Interpersonal and good communication skills.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
• Minimum of one year experience working in a similar role.
• Offer ID58241BR