|Date Posted||May 28, 2022|
Health Care / Medical
• A 3 year Diploma in Radiography. Added advantage maybe a bachelor’s degree in ; Radiography & Medical imaging
• Must be registered with Allied Health Professionals’ council of Uganda 7
• Medical knowledge – to take the best possible images, radiographers use not only their radiology expertise, but also their in depth understanding of the human body, as well as how injuries and disease affect the body. This helps them better understand the images produced.
• Technical expertise – radiographers work with a wide range of technological equipment, which requires technical savvy.
• Mathematical ability- radiographers mix the chemicals used for diagnostic imaging, something that requires strong math skills to get the combinations just right
• General knowledge of handling radiology equipment
Application to be addressed to:- The general manager Gombe medical services Balintuma road, mengo Contact for details: 0750887766/0776881177