|Date Posted||January 14, 2020|
Excel Construction Ltd seeks to employ
Quantity Surveyors (5 positions) .
- Study and analyses Tender documents in depth
- Prepare and regularly update Rate analyses
- Prepare pre-qualification documents
- Pre-tender site visits and collection of relevant data and information to help in pricing of the bid.
- Generate BOQs from drawings
- Prepare and circulate Requests for quotations (RFQs) from suppliers, subcontractors and specialist subcontractors
- Prepare cost plans, project budgets and cash flow forecasts for ongoing projects being executed by the company
- Prepare monthly interim valuations and follow up on certification of the same
- Prepare work programs and continually monitor and update
- Project schedules / work programs and effectively manage shortcomings or unforeseen circumstances that may affect the progress of works
- Regularly track and monitor deployment of resources e.g. labour, materials, machines, equipment etc.
- Ability to handle sub contractors' claims, variations, progress etc.
- Contract management and administration
- Willingness to work as part of a team and offer proactive advice in the interest of the project
- Ability to multi task
- Possess high levelled IT knowledge and ability to effectively use MS Office and MS project
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Applicants must have a Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying or an equivalent qualification
• Possess 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
Job Education Requirements: Not SpecifiedBachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying
Job Experience Requirements: 3-5 years’
Interested candidates may apply by email to both ids mentioned below, with a detailed CV, indicating clearly their current and expected salary, along with details of testimonials, two references and contact details, to; The Senior
Executive Human Resources on: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who will not have heard from us within 10 days from the publication of this advert, should consider their applications unsuccessful.