|February 12, 2024
We are looking for a Quality analyst who will be responsible for Conducting routine analysis of coffee samples during pre- and post-production.
• Conduct routine analysis of coffee samples during pre- and post-production.
• Support quality analysis during pre- shipment of all coffee exports in line with UCDA guidelines.
• Working knowledge of the quality regulations of coffee production.
• Excellent report writing, communication and very good customer care skills.
• Set up coffee cuppings to standard in a routine using agreed upon protocols and capturing results.
• Clean up cupping by maintaining complete cleanliness of cupping areas, dishwashers, sinks and sample rooms
• Monitoring and evaluating coffee quality parameters.
• Positive attitude and ability to work under minimum supervision
• A-level certificate Minimum, A UCDA quality certificate mandatory
• Minimum 1 yr. of participation in coffee quality analysis and good understanding of all types of coffee beans.
• Experience in coffee testing and cupping is also required
• Basic computer skills and statistical data analysis.
Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.