|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
Oil & Gas
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the oil field development project quality control management
• Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
• Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
• Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
• Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved.
• Compile and analyse statistical data.
• Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
• Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum 5 years relevant experience working within the engineering or construction discipline in oil and gas industry
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, chemical or mechanical engineering or related field.
• Strong, demonstrable knowledge of Quality Assurance
• Experience with project delivery procedures and processes
• Civil / structural engineering and surveillance experience
• Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in the
• Construction of pipelines projects would be an advantage
• Ability to use MS Office (word, excel, Outlook, Power point) competently
• Understanding of Time / Distance planning programs
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to travel as and when required
• High level of safety awareness
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to:
EACOP.firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Human Resource Manager
• Ideal start date: ASAP • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.