|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
Oil & Gas
Qc Advisor Welding
Roles and Responsibilities
• Report functionally to the Construction QC Supervisor and on a day-to-day basis to the nominated delivery manager.
• Coordinate all EPCM Vendor Construction Contractors for coating quality issues.
• Support the Company Contractor with technical issues and support Construction QC Supervisor with Coating issues.
• Provide surveillance of assigned Company Contractor by:
• Perform EPcmC surveillance and monitoring of construction work
• Perform/witness quality inspections
• Ensure ITPs and referenced procedures are adhered to
• Validate company contractor test results
• Sign off on relevant intervention points on ITPs (Inspection and Testing Plans)
• Liaise with relevant Quality Leads on status / progress / non-conforming actions / – tests / – materials
• Fill relevant records and compile daily reports
• Facilitate the company contractor`s management of any detected nonconformance
• Oversee the progressive compilation of Mechanical Completion Dossiers
Qualifications and Experience
• Welding Advisor shall be CSWIP 3.1 certified (Certification Scheme for Welding Inspection Personnel) or equivalent as a minimum.
• NDE Advisor shall be certified to the equivalent of level II (UT, RT, MT, PT) as per ISO EN 9712 or an equivalently independent certification scheme.
• Minimum of 5 years practical experience in surveillance of Welding / NDE
• Proven experience in civil / structural engineering and surveillance
• Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in the construction of pipelines projects would be an advantage
• Excellent Communication skills
• Ability to use MS Office (word, excel, Outlook, Power point) competently
• Understanding of Time / Distance planning programs
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• High level of safety awareness
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to:
EACOP.firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Human Resource Manager
• Ideal start date: ASAP • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.