|Date Posted||December 8, 2021|
Health Care / Medical
Psychiatric Clinic Officer (01) – One-year contract /appointment (renewable depending on availability of funds from the partner) and subject to three (3) months’ probation period.
To diagnose, treat, manage and refer patients with mental illness in the hospital and community
1) Plans and budgets for psychiatric clinical activities carried out.
2) Patients diagnosed and treated and referred.
3) Requisition for medicine made.
4) Community sensitization activities carried out.
5) Allocated resources accounted for.
6) Reports compiled and submitted.
1) Planning and budgeting for Psychiatric Clinical activities in the hospital
2) Diagnosing and treating and referring patients with mental illness.
3) Participating in community sensitization about mental health
4) Participating in research activities.
5) Participating in continuous professional development.
6) Adhering to the Code of Conduct and Ethics.
7) Accounting for allocated resources.
8) Participating in Continuous Professional Development.
9) Compiling and submitting reports.
1) Must have a Diploma in Mental Health from a recognized Institution
2) Must be registered with the Allied Health Professionals Council and a valid practicing License.
3) Demonstrated computer and customer care skills.
4) Report writing and effective communication skills.
5) Ability to uphold hospital and college values
Applications with an updated CV addressed to the “Human Resource Manager,” Bwindi Community Hospital, P.O. Box 58 Kanungu” should be submitted ELECTRONICALLY as ONE ATTACHMENT only in portable documents format (pdf) indicating the name and position applied for in the subject line to email address
email@example.com and copied to firstname.lastname@example.org