|Date Posted||August 5, 2021|
Oil & Gas
• Prepares designs of projects and ensures compliance to company and local regulations
• Follows up on the closure of urgent operations (replacement of defective equipment, safety of goods and persons, removal of non-conformities, council injunctions,).
• Performs an exhaustive annual technical inspection and proposes action plans in line with the Evaluation of RISK (EVARISK) at the service stations and Technical Integrity management at the Depots.
• Contributes to the preparation of budgetary estimates.
• Participates in the tender processes by providing drawings, technical specifications, Bills of Quantities, etc., on projects and other works at different sites.
• Anticipates investments for replacing outdated / obsolete equipment.
• Implement investment budget and ensure timely liquidation.
• Advises TotalEnergies customers on the technical and regulatory aspects.
• Maintains a running relationship with HSEQ, Retail, GT and Specialties departments so as to build a strong Field team.
• Organizes and monitors the demobilization and dismantling of closed installations (Retail network, General trade and depots, etc.).
• Updates technical information (Synoptic, drawings, inventories, equipment base…..) to ensure reliability of Data
• for all company sites.
• Ensure continuous updates to the company asset register in conjunction with the Finance team.
• Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering related discipline.
• Working experience in a Petroleum company as is an added advantage.
• Computer Knowledge and use of AutoCAD, Word and Excel.
• Should be a licensed driver