|Date Posted||November 21, 2022|
Duration: 60 – 120 working days
Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position)
Reports to: MCHN Procurement Officer
• Preparing and issuing request for quotations to vendors, upon receipt of procurement requests from Admin and program teams
• Coordinating the evaluation of bids
• Preparation and issuance of approved purchase orders to recommended suppliers
• In liaison with stores/admin and program staff, verify the delivered items for completeness of requested quantities and compliance with quality and quantity specifications.
Ensure safe custody and systematic filing of purchase orders, agreements, and all relevant records.
• In liaison with the finance team, follow up vendor invoices to ensure timely payments
• Carry out any other assignments as may be allocated by the supervisor.
• A University degree in Procurement & Supply chain management, Business Administration or Business Commerce. Additional partial or full qualification in procurement or any related field will be of added advantage
• A minimum of two years’ experience working in procurement and supply chain management in a busy reputable organization
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Interested and Qualified, Submit your applications to Uganda.firstname.lastname@example.org