|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
Oil & Gas
Roles and Responsibilities
• Coordinate, plan and execute of all process-related pre-commissioning activities.
• Follow the Project Completions Framework to deliver a seamless facility testing, commissioning and start up process.
• Accept systems into service, ensuring all pre and post checks are complete, and coordinate vendors in the testing of equipment as required.
• Interface with the execution of the commissioning plan in line with the Commissioning procedures, while maintaining the highest vigilance for Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE).
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree / diploma in Chemical/Process Engineering
• A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in a Process environment in Petrochemicals/Oil & Gas and pipelines industry, with at least 5 years in Completions and Commissioning of complex installations
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good communications skills are essential Functional knowledge of all project discipline systems, design, and reporting processes
• Strong Software skills
• A fluent understanding of LOTO (Lockout/tagout) process and Permit to Work (PTW) process sstrength of character, able to gain respect amongst the workforce and build relationships required of a high-performance team
• Good knowledge of the process engineering design in oil & gas industry.
• Good knowledge of the criteria, procedure and standards of process discipline.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to:
EACOP.email@example.com addressed to the Human Resource Manager
• Ideal start date: ASAP • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.