|Date Posted||January 19, 2022|
Education / Teaching
• The applicants must have ALL the following qualifications:
• Masters degree in Medical Education from a recognized University or Educational Institution.
• Degree or Diploma in Personnel management or Human Resource.
• Published papers in a reputable journal or medical papers presented in International Conferences.
• Computer literacy and Entrepreneurship skills.
• At least 3 (three years service in a recognized medical training institution.
• Two References: one from the current or latest employer and another from a professional colleague.
• Management of the Institute as a whole.
• Conduct medical training programs at certificate, diploma and degree levels.
• Promote the image and development of the Institute.
NB: Applications Must be addressed to the Chairman Governing Council
OR Email at email@example.com Limit for attachments is 2.5MB's.
Salary is Attractive & Negotiable, Favorable Terms and Conditions of Service.
For more information: Office: 0392-177-746 / 0701-500-452 P.O.BOX 1334, Jinja,
"Training for Quality Service" MANAGEMENT