|Location||Fort portal, Uganda|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2022|
Education / Teaching
Director Planning Investment and Development Purpose of the Job To provide backstopping support to the Directorate of Planning, Investment, and Development in facilitating strategic planning processes across the University.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• To coordinate and analyse strategic plan options to guide the University in determining investment priorities and resources allocation.
• To coordinate and support development and implementation of the University physical infrastructure development plans and projects.
• To provide technical support to the University campuses and departments in planning activities, budgets preparations, budget reviews and the overall budget framework of the University
• To initiate, formulate and manage recurrent and development budget policies for the University.
• To establish, develop, review and maintain an appropriate
• system suitable for data collection, monitoring and evaluation of the University’s physical and academic development programmes and projects.
• To requisition and account for the resources of the University
• Planning Directorate in accordance with the operating policies, rules, regulations and guidelines.
Required Qualifications and experience
• Should have a Master’s degree in Economics, Planning,
• Statistics, or any other relevant discipline.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, or any other
• relevant quantitative discipline.
• At least eight (8) years of experience in a planning department of a reputable institution four (4) of which should have been at a senior management level
• Should have good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Must be proficient in using relevant computer packages.
• should be able to work as a member of a team.
• Must be a person of high integrity
Qualified candidates must submit Five Copies of each of the
A detailed up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Certified Copies of the relevant academic/professional
transcripts and certificates
Valid National Identity Card
Names and Addresses of three referees
The physical address, telephone contact, and email address
Any other relevant documentation to support the application
A hard copy of the application clearly indicating the position applied for on the top right corner of the envelope addressed and delivered to: –
• The Secretary,
• MMU Taskforce (Under the Schedule of the University Secretary)
• Plot 10 & 1l Lake Saaka Campus,
• Block C, Room 03 P. O. Box 837,
• Fort-Portal, Uganda
• Tel: +256 483 660 390