|February 12, 2024
You are responsible for the fulfillment of demand planning, from planning till export. This position is a part of the backbone of our organization. You are a spider in the web and like to be creative with numbers and love to find creative solutions. You are a strong communicator based on facts. Your work location will be our Mukono location.
• Analyze production numbers and come up with a proposal to our production department for future growing schedules.
• Understand the activities that happen in our greenhouses and what influence they have on our production numbers.
• Present and discuss numbers clearly to our production department.
• You are responsible for presenting correct data and proposals to the production department and management.
• Data integrity and up-to-date growth schedules in Business Central
• Plan our production based on our customers’ demands.
• Plan in the given guidelines as waste and QUOTIF.
• Location planning together with our Senior production manager.
• Communication with our Head Office in The Netherlands about the possibilities to deliver our demand.
• Proactive communication and actions when production numbers don’t match with the planning.
• Regular visits to the field to understand the production and its progress.
• You are responsible for the complete planning in your product groups within the set policies.
• Create Supply Plan Dashboard with clear KPI’s / GAP analysis and suggested way forward
• Cutfactor analysis with growing and harvest dept
• Allocate our coldroom stock to the correct orders or mother plants.
• Keep the demands/ orders of our customers in mind.
• Be creative within the set parameters and come with solutions to achieve QUOTIF, together with CS in the Netherlands
• Finalize export papers for shipments.
• Calculate future shipments for freight bookings.
• You are responsible for the correct export numbers within the set policies.
Qualifications & Skills
• University level
• Any horticultural-related training/course or experience is an added advantage.
• 2 years experience in demand or supply planning.
• Excellent computer skills and MS Excel and Outlook are a must.
• Business Central (Navision) is a pre.
• Strong analytical skills