|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
Oil & Gas
Roles and Responsibilities
• Assist the construction team to interpret the Approved for Construction Design and to respond to formal construction queries.
• Where alternatives to the engineered design are proposed the Role will require a level of expertise to either accept and approve the modification or to recognise where the proposal should be referred to the Head Office Engineering team for further consideration.
• Assist in ensuring that all piping design documents to follow all relevant laws regulatory requirements, to meet the expectations of the owners:
• Assist in the supervision and inspection of the implementation of piping projects.
• Assist in providing technical support to ensure that all piping requirements are met:
• Assist with the piping engineering program in oil field development including module.
• Assist in the piping design basis, technical schemes and standards used in engineering.
• Assist in managing the interfaces between other disciplines.
• Assist in the reviewing and approval of the piping documents and drawings:
• Overall responsibility for the coordination management with other disciplines:
• Other duties assigned by Chief Piping Engineer.
Qualifications and Experience
• University Degree, or equivalent, in related subject or equivalent trade qualification combined with further relevant training and experience.
• Those with a University degree in a related field should have 5+ years relevant experience.
• Those with trade qualifications in a related field should have 10+ years relevant experience.
• Membership of a related Professional Institution or body preferred.
• Experience within a Field Engineering role in the same or similar environment.
• Familiarity with the site HSE requirements.
• Understanding and or interpretation of the specific contract scopes or work.
• Strong understanding of home discipline engineering and deliverables.
• Ability to interpret Local, National and Project design codes and specifications.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to:
EACOP.email@example.com addressed to the Human Resource Manager
• Ideal start date: ASAP • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.