|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
Oil & Gas
Roles and Responsibilities
• Support the Senior People Advisor and HR Manager with day- to- day issues in-country.
• Implement and manage the immigration, visa and compliance process ensuring updated knowledge on immigration and visa changes is communicated.
• Implement, manage and coordination local induction and onboarding process for all Project Personnel.
• Manage business trip process including immigration requirements.
• Ensuring Covid-19 considerations form part of the mobilisation process and updating policies where required.
• All Other HR duties as required or directed
Qualifications and Experience
• 3 years’ experience in similar role supporting Oil and gas projects
• Knowledge of local Employment law and work practices
• Previous experience/ knowledge of local Immigration law and rules
• Strong communication, administration, and organisational skills
• Ability to use MS Office (word, excel, Outlook, Power point) competently
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to travel as and when required
• High level of safety awareness
• A strong communicator, networking, collaboration, and well-developed team-working skills, especially in multi-discipline and multi-cultural teams. An ‘Incident Free’ mind-set, and be a role model for their project team (Direct/Indirect hires)
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to:
EACOP.email@example.com addressed to the Human Resource Manager
• Ideal start date: ASAP • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.