|Date Posted||November 30, 2021|
Overall Purpose/Broad Function:
To ensure smooth running of the day to day operations of the offices as well as offering accounts and finance related support to the Office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In-charge of sales and purchases
- Writing proposals with LINK Partners International for funding
- Deal with companies to schedule training opportunities for farmers
- Overseeing logistics at the station in Rukiga District
- Coordination and distribution of all communications forwarded to the company’s e-mail and review communications of the company’s website.
- Ensure utility bills and all company expenses are paid.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Directors
Job Experience and Specifications
- The ideal candidate must hold a Degree in Administration. A degree/experience in agricultural related fields is an added advantage.
- At least 4 years’ experience working with rural communities.
- Personal Competences Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and networking skills.
- Good report writing, and presentation skills coupled with good knowledge of Ms. Office programs including Word, Excel and power point.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Able to work and deliver under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to Conceptualize and clearly present ideas in a conveying way
- Ability to multi-task and follow through all tasks to completion.
- Ability to write proposals for funding.
- Ability to write budgets and knowledge in book keeping.
WARNING: Do not to pay any money to get a job. Please report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org