|Date Posted||September 6, 2019|
The Office Administrator assists the Senior Office Administrator in the day-to-day activities of the Country Office, overseeing essential office running, and implements EGPAF purchasing policy and ensure purchasing best practices of value for money is realized.
The Office Administrator reports to the Senior Office Administrator.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
1.0 Office Administration
In liaison with the Senior Office Administrator,
- Book and schedule meetings for the office of the Country Director.
- Assist in the general office management, logistics and administration, including stationery & supplies, repair and maintenance of office equipment, etc.
- Provide logistic support for international travels; processing visa, air tickets and work permits.
- Provide logistical support for internal and external workshops and training events.
- Organize the boardroom for meetings and ensure refreshments, stationery, projector display and any other requirements are provided
- Make bookings for internal and external meetings/ workshops
- Submit documents for approval to Directors
- Draft memos, letters and correspondences
- Manage and monitor the office supplies and consumables stock levels in the Kampala offices
- Prepare PRFs and memos for Admin requests
- Support to oversee the security of the Foundation premises, property and people.
- Assist to ensure firefighting equipment is place and serviced on time
- Ensure maintenance of office premises and equipment’s .
- Follow up on utilities ( water, electricity) and subscriptions
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
Supervise, support and build capacity of the Office Assistant.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- A minimum of a degree in Business Administration, Office Management, or any business related studies.
- Working experience of at least 2 years in a similar position, preferably with a USAID-funded agency or nongovernmental organization
- Prospective candidates should have experience working in a busy organization under minimal supervision
- Good communication, interpersonal and computer skill