|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
Primarily responsible for general office administration and coordination, and Human Resource Administration
- Responsible for managing the office desk: receiving visitors and or calls, providing required information and or redirecting to correct office.
- Respond to official emails.
- Dispatch, receive and file hard copy correspondences.
- Ensure the office environment is clean, orderly and safe.
- Ensure proper maintenance of office equipment and premises including overseeing repairs.
- Manage petty cash including requisitioning, safe custody, disbursement and provides periodic accountability to the Accountant.
- Provides administrative support in the sourcing, coordinating, payment and follow up of on external service providers (IT, Security, Legal and insurance).
- Provides administrative support in the Client acquisition and maintenance processes.
- Ensure office stationery and supplies are available and manage the office store.
- Coordinate the update of the company website.
- Coordinate staff meetings and act as secretary.
- Act as PA to the MD and managers.
- Act as company bank agent.
- Develop and ensure implementation of administrative and HR policies.
- Manage the HR administration processes including recruitment, induction and on boarding, maintenance of staff records, leave management, running staff payroll, staff welfare, performance management, disciplinary and grievance management and exit management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a PA, Office Admin officer or other equivalent front desk experience.
- Experience as HR administration role handling HR generalist duties including payroll is a plus.
All suitably qualified and interested Ugandan candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading an application/cover letter in Pdf/Microsoft Word format not exceeding 2MBs stating the exact position they are applying for, current and expected salary, daytime contacts, detailed Curriculum Vitae with three professional referees