|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
Oil & Gas
Nc Training & Development Lead
Roles and Responsibilities
• Improve the productivity of the organization’s employees.
• Assess company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees.
• Actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
• Liaise with EPcmC HR, Discipline Leads and Package Delivery Managers and relevant Coaches and Mentors to gather feedback on designated employees’ performances, training and skills development needs.
• Maintain meticulous records of feedback from Coaches, Mentors, Discipline Leads and Package Delivery Managers for each employee on the scheme.
• Assist in the development and administration of the EACOP Train the Trainer programme.
• Conducts annual training and development needs assessment.
• Develops training and development programs and objectives.
• Administers spending against the departmental budget.
• Obtains and /or develops effective training materials utilizing a variety of media.
• Trains and coaches’ managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
• Plans, organizes, facilitates and orders supplies for employee development and training events.
• Develops and maintains organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
• Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
• Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff.
Qualifications and Experience
• Experienced in the control and management of materials from receipt at warehouse through to distribution to required site location.
• Verifiable experience of developing human resources and administering organization-wide training and development programmes for a medium to large organization.
• Excellent people skills is a must.
• Excellent communication and computer skills, (Microsoft – Excel, Word PowerPoint, SharePoint & Outlook) is a must.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to:
EACOP.firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Human Resource Manager
• Ideal start date: ASAP • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.