|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
The Provincial Secretariat of the Church of Uganda (COU) seeks to recruit suitable persons lor the positions below. These positions require Individuals who are practicing and committed to the values and laith of COU. knowledgeable and experienced in the various fields, team players, with high levels of integrity and able to work under minimum supervision. All positions require the following skills: training/ facilitation, project proposal and report writing, excellent interpersonal and English communication (oral & written) and good computerskills
Post: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
• Develop a viable M&E system that enables tracking of progress on achievement of the provincial strategic objectives
• Contribute to overall institutional learning and sharing
• Provide support in monitoring and evaluation of various programmess .
Specific Job roles:
• Develop monitoring, inspection and evaluation plans and procedures and ensure implementation of M&E activities.
• Develop M & E tools and build stall in using them,
• Implement, monitor and evaluate systems to enhance quality control, improve internal processes and results delivery.
• Work with the various directorates to ensure collection oi relevant and appropriate data when required.
• Regularly analyze and discuss ﬁndings based on regular monitoring.
• Prepare reports on process monitoring indicators, progress on work plans, challenges experienced and recommendations on a regular basis.
• Participate in programmes planning processes and budgeting.
• Prepare timely monthly, quarterly, halt-yearly and annual progress reports on all activities
• Document and publish best practices and lessons learnt.
Person speciﬁcation & skills
• University Degree in Monitoring & Evaluation/ Social Sciences! Quantitative Economics/ Statistics/ Development Studies/Project Planning or related iields.
• Postgraduate qualifications in Monitoring & Evaluation /Statistics in case oi degrees from otheracademic fields.
• At least two (2) years relevant work experience in a reputable organization.
• ln-depth knowledge and understanding of MIS and M&E.
• Speed and accuracy.
• Good data analysis and documentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines.
Renewable contracts depending on performance
Duty Station: Provincial Secretariat - Willis Road, Namirembe, Kampala
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Two (2) years
Job Experience Requirements: Degree
Applications along with most recent CV with three references, copies of relevant academic testimonials, recommendation letter from Parish Priest/Bishop and a day time contact should be submitted to the address below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Church of Uganda is an equal opportunity employer.
The Provincial Secretary,
The Church of the Province Of Uganda,
Kampala – Uganda.