|Date Posted||January 19, 2022|
Education / Teaching
Health Care / Medical
• At least Bachelors degree in Medical Education from a recognized University or Educational Institution.
• At least two years post qualification work experience in a hospital or School environment.
- Must be enrolled with the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council and hold a current practicing license.The following will be added advantage:
• Excellent interpersonal skills with all the multi-disciplinary skills to JIHS support team.
• Critical thinking, insight and good decision-making.
• Competent in nursing knowledge and has up-to-date clinical skills
NB: Applications Must be addressed to the Chairman Governing Council
OR Email at email@example.com Limit for attachments is 2.5MB's.
Salary is Attractive & Negotiable, Favorable Terms and Conditions of Service.
For more information: Office: 0392-177-746 / 0701-500-452 P.O.BOX 1334, Jinja,
"Training for Quality Service" MANAGEMENT