|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Reports To: Maintenance Engineer.
• Inspect mechanical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• Daily check of generators, compressors, water pumps and water lines.
• Inspection and Implementation of the preventive maintenance schedule for all factory electrical equipment.
• Effectively and timely execute break down maintenance as per daily work plan.
• Ensure his/her safety and all other employees as per ISO and IEE standards.
• Update of all maintenance records i.e preventive, break down, corrective, work orders, water and calibration
• Undertake in any other relevant maintenance activity as instructed by the maintenance engineer.
Section Heads, Team leaders, Machine Operators, Storekeeper, Production Engineers, Maintenance Manager
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Computer literacy.
• Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
• Good verbal communication skills
• Good eyesight, hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good physical health, strength and stamina
• Knowledge of safe operating procedures.
• Ability to understand and apply industry standards for installation, repairs and safety.
• Ability to operate power tools and equipment.
• Ability to operate computer-based equipment
• Use of safety wear, insulated tools, safety gloves.
• Knowledge and consciousness about the danger of electrical power.
Please put the job title in the subject body of the email