|Date Posted||August 5, 2022|
Oil & Gas
Roles and Responsibilities
• Ensure that all materials databases and project reporting tools are updated and maintained concisely and accurately with the latest information.
• Implement materials management strategies and plans Oversees all third – party Verification, inspection (as required), and receipt of all project material.
• Control/store/preserve Inventory and Equipment as per industry standards and operational requirements.
• Capture all transaction in electronic system and report accordingly.
• Interact with Operations Department to supply to sites fit for purpose materials as per operational requirements.
• Implement all necessary standards and supervision to comply with HSE objectives.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to align to nationalization plan and transfer of competency.
• Overall accountability for supervising and leading the field materials and logistic team.
• Supervise premises and personnel in relation to safety and objection performance.
• Arrange and segregate materials in corresponding location
• Consolidation and integration of material returns from the rig site and other project sites
• Requisition – purchase requisitions for consumables in the warehouse/ yard
• Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the warehouse and material yard
• Perform any other duties assigned by Superior.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• 5 years Oil & Gas Materials Management experience.
• Materials Management Systems experience.
• Experienced in the control and management of materials from receipt at warehouse through to distribution to required site location.
• Competent in maintaining and updating project reports accordingly.
• Ability to identify oil and gas project materials and equipment.
• Demonstrable safety leadership experience.
• Proven ability to work to demanding project schedules
• Promote H2S policy and other regulations such as LOLER, Environmental, COSHH, Dangerous Goods, etc.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply by sending their application (CV and motivation letter indicating salary expectation with the reference “(job title)” to:
EACOP.email@example.com addressed to the Human Resource Manager
• Ideal start date: ASAP • Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ICS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SEEKS TO EMPLOY AND ASSIGN THE BEST QUALIFIED PERSONNEL.