|Date Posted||August 29, 2019|
Lubrificator (EN) 2 1
Perform lubrication following manufacturers' specifications and manuals to maintain and improve equipment performance; Select cleaning material and tools for lubrication; Perform periodic inspections to diagnose the state of conservation and operation of machinery and mechanical equipment; Completion of reports and records of periodic preventive maintenance; Perform complementary tasks inherent to the good performance of the function..
Job Requirements and Competencies Profile
- 12th year of schooling or equivalent technical course;
- Knowledge in mechanics and hydraulic oil;
- Professional experience in lubrication of equipment in the construction sector;
- Reading and interpretation of technical mechanical design;
- Driving license for heavy-duty vehicles;
- Fluency in English;
- Planning and organization;
- Communication effectiveness;
- Mobility availability.