|Date Posted||August 11, 2020|
Job/ Position (1): Loss Assessor/Adjuster- under the Loss Assessing and Loss Adjusting Department
Reporting To: The Managing Partner .
• Management of the Loss Assessing department
• Attend the site of a loss to survey and assess damage
• Interview the policy holder making the claim to discuss loss assessing and adjusting d validating of the claim
• Gather and check through evidence for example CCTV footage or police reports
• Requesting reports from specialist third parties, such as building surveyors
• Ensure the site is secure to prevent further damage
• Ensure that the loss or damage is covered sufficiently by the terms of the policy holder’s insurance policy
• Liaise with insurance brokers, policy holders, lawyers and other parties to reach an equitable settlement
• Advise claimants o security and other precautions to reduce risk of further losses in the future
• Manage the TAT of work done in the department by ensuring staff do their duties on time and are meeting their deadlines
• Assist in the safe guarding of firm assets by carrying out asset inventory costs as required.
ll interested candidates are invited to submit their applications to the email address below;
firstname.lastname@example.org, attach CV and academic documents and day telephone contact Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates that do not hear from us within 2 weeks from the closing date should consider their applications unsuccessful. Clearly indicate the email subject line as LOSS ASSESSOR/ADJUSTER.