|Date Posted||May 26, 2023|
Oil & Gas
We are searching for a responsible and qualified individual to develop lift plans and perform gap analysis on equipment and competency of personnel, whilst supporting day to day activities on the plant to ensure quality rigging & lifting activities are performed swiftly and efficiently.
Key Responsibilities include.
• Develop lifting proposals and alternative methods to achieve the highest level of safety and efficiency.
• Implement a lifting management system.
• Set up regular inspection requirements and maintenance schedules and define specific procedures for implementation.
• Review system and standard of equipment maintenance and compliance with standards and regulations.
• Create, implement, and manage a robust recording and reporting system to ensure all risks induced by operations are always recorded and followed through with corrective actions.
• Review and perform calculations for all types of lifts backed by engineering drawings and calculations.
• Train, coach, and mentor personnel where necessary.
• Ensure application, communication and understanding of handling and lifting procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
• Minimum of 5 years in the lifting & handling industry at supervisory level
• Experienced in Oil & Gas Industry is an added advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Job application procedure
• Application letter
• Detailed CV
• Valid National ID
Apply now with your documents to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Handwritten application should be delivered to;
TotalEnergies -Buliisa office
Nwoya, Buliisa, Pakwach, Hoima, Masindi and Kikuube DCDOs
All selected candidates will be selected on merit and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.