|February 12, 2024
Sales and Marketing
Effective selling of life insurance can be financially life-changing. For ICEA, you will earn commission on every client every year for several years. Imagine bringing in a few clients every month. Do the math and you will may be better than salaried employees. The challenge for most is how to sustain the initial phase.
The approach is to run multiple sales gigs and other gigs as a smart way to survive while building a path to financial independence.
At ICEA you will be selling an education life plan which is quite simple to sell. Simply help clients plan for their children’s education by depositing a certain amount every month depending on the kind of school they would like their child to go to for secondary schooling.
HELP THE CLIENT UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS;
• The client’s savings are re-insured multiple times. That means that incase of death at any stage of the 10-year term, every insurer will pay for the full term-period to the child amount thereby magnifying financial resources available for the child for all his or her education.
• The savings earn interest which means the child account will have much more money than the sum of the savings.
• In unfortunate event for the parents the child’s education to university is secured.
• And other benefits as trained.
• Identify key havens for parents such as kindergarten schools, play centers, recreation centers, family swimming pools.
• Work with stakeholders like school teachers and administrators to introduce your sales pitch to parents with less resistance. Teachers will have established rapport with parents so you can agree on how they can mutually benefit when you work together.
• And many strategies as you will be trained.
Selling assurance may not be as complicated as you think. You just need to have a smart approach that makes you work less and less costly.
Some of the activities
• Focus on the Widely important Goal (production/sales)
• Focus on the lead measures (prospecting, calls, Appointments, presentations, joint visits and closing sales.
• Focus on the score board (weekly evaluations or what we refer to as dashboards)
• Focus on Accountability.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and marketing or any other degree related. A diploma in marketing can also be considered with experience
• Professional Marketing qualification like COP is added advantage.
• 1 years’ experience in marketing
• Analytical Thinking
• Customer orientation
• Professional confidence
• Relationship building
• Self – Awareness
• Team working
• Working Strategically
• Insurance products and services
• Company and market knowledge
• Intermediaries Operations
• Marketing intelligence
Benefits after 1 year
• Medical Insurance
• Group Life assurance
• Member of the Provident fund
This position is commission - based only in Kampala and Mukono.
Lafab Solutions is the Authorised handling Agency for the position