|Date Posted||May 28, 2020|
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one our clients we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Key Account Manager in Kampala Uganda
We are looking to hire an experienced Key Account Manager to maintain solid relationships with the company’s key clients. The Key Account Manager’s responsibilities include growing the company’s revenue by ensuring that key clients are satisfied with the services provided, identifying new business opportunities for key clients, and attending all meetings, conventions, and training workshops. You should also be able to develop relationships with potential clients.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Supervising the account teams assigned to each key client.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients’ needs are met.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfilment of each client’s long-term goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Sales, or related field.
- Proven experience in key account management.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as CRM software.
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.