|Date Posted||June 24, 2022|
Sales and Marketing
Main purpose of the job:
To market and sell the Salary Loan product so as to ensure its growth while maintaining a quality portfolio and excellent customer service.
Duties and responsibilities:
a) Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets while on probation and after confirmation:
• 15 loans per month worth at least Ugx. 45,000,000
• Maintain close contact with customers and obtain market intelligence on the trends in customer wants and needs.
• Follow-up and ensure that 90% of the accounts mobilized/opened are enrolled onto Pride Mobile Phone Banking platform.
b) Prospecting new clients and cross-selling products to existing clients in the assigned branch operating area.
c) Organizing and participating in promotional activities/events.
• Sell the salary loan product and maintain quality customer service by taking part in pitch camps, barazas, bazaars, business forums, trade shows, etc.
• Ideal candidates should have the following competencies.
• Excellent selling and cross-selling skills
• Resilience and persistence, strong work ethics and discipline
• Ability to accept rejection and work outside the comfort zone
• Enthusiasm with patience
• Business acumen
• Customer care and awareness
• Computer knowledge
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country where Pride operates.
• Should be ready to challenge themselves to continuously deliver exceptional performance.
• Should be computer literate, highly motivated, innovative, and a self-starter.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local language in the Central region particularly Luganda.
• Should have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should possess leadership skills.
• Should be honest, trustworthy, and have a high degree of integrity.
• Motorcycle riding and prior sales experience will be an added advantage.
• Should not be more than 30 years of age.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Economics, Microfinance, Development Economics, Development Studies, Business Studies, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, International Business, Financial Services & Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering, or in any other relevant/related field.
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level +
• Credit and / passes in English and Mathematics at O’ Level.
Email to :