|Date Posted||June 24, 2022|
Sales and Marketing
Main purpose of the job:
The Sales Executive should be able to Cross-sell company’s products to clients both savings accounts and loans as core products as well as the other Pride products and services (i.e. ATMs, MPB, SMS alerts, Forex and URA). He/she will be required to bring in at least 80 new savings accounts and 20 new loans with values of Shs. 20,000,000/= in deposits and Shs. 50,000,000/= in loans disbursed per month respectively.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Achieve and maintain the following monthly targets while on probation and after confirmation:
• 80 new voluntary savings accounts opened (excluding fixed deposit accounts) with Ugx.20,000,000/= deposit balances.
• 20 new loans with values of Ugx. 50,000,000/=.
• Maintain close contact with customers and obtain market intelligence on the trend in customer wants and needs.
• Follow-up and ensure that 90% of the accounts mobilized / opened are enrolled onto Pride Mobile Phone Banking platform.
2. Prospecting new clients and cross selling products to existing clients in the assigned branch operating area.
3. Organizing and participating in promotional activities/events.
4. Sells new products and maintain quality customer service by taking part in launches, Pilot testing and various VSP activities such as pitch camps, barazas, bazzars, business forums, trade shows, etc.
Minimum academic qualification:
• He / She should possess a minimum of a Diploma in Commerce, Development Economics, Economics, Microfinance, Development studies, Business Studies, International Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services and Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Science, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management, Industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Public Relations and Media Management, B. Agriculture & Rural Innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or in any other relevant / related field.
• 2 Principal passes at A’Level.
• Should posses a credit or a pass in Mathematics and English at O’level
• Should be willing to work in any part of the country.
• Should be energetic with high degree of innovativeness, creativity and ambition.
• Should have a high degree of integrity, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Should be fluent in commonly used local languages.
• Must be able to meet set deadlines.
• He/she should not be more than 35 years of age.
Email to :