|Date Posted||August 27, 2019|
IT / Information Technology
Reporting to the Head of IT, the role should demonstrate proficiency in Solutions Architecture through the design of solutions, service oriented solutions, related infrastructure and Project Management. This role holder will be considered an expert requiring a solid understanding of the service orientation design paradigm including all related design principles, patterns, tools and the effects of their application to deliver a solid, robust and modular ecosystem of integration platforms.
- Lead in business requirements elicitation and analysis, Create and Review Technical Architecture Documents for system changes and new systems and solutions.
- Implement architecture principles and development standards. Recommend Security Standards and minimum security requirements and their incorporation in delivered solutions and systems.
- Having understood the banks environment, provide and recommend Design Patterns and guide their application and use in delivering integration solutions in the bank.
- Review the existing integration framework for feasibility of reusing it for future solutions. Review the existing ESB landscape and provide a plan for closure of any new or existing and known issues
- Deployment Architectures Review the current deployment approach and evaluate, propose and expose opportunities for enhancing the deployment model for new and existing solutions.
- Participate and guide on the non-functional tests planning and execution i.e. performance and load tests, security tests and high availability and fail over testing.
- Lead the IT Change Management process and coordination of all Change Advisory Board CAB activities.
- Work in close liaison with the business teams to manage the successful delivery and implementation of all technology projects. Project design, implementation, testing SIT, UAT and PIR.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field from a reputable and recognized University.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience in Integration using enterprise tools
- Hands on experience in SOA architecture development, services governance,
- Hands-on project management experience working with defined project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of web based systems architecture, service based architecture, enterprise application architecture.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Experience with JSON, XML, XSLT mapping and usage of SOAP and HTTP, REST and JMS and MQ protocols
- Experience in Architecture principles, System Integration, Technical sizing, High availability aspects, Integration and deployment best practices
- Knowledge of Message Broker and IBM Integration Bus product will be preferred
- Working knowledge of API security authentication, authorization, encryption of inflight messages.
- Experience with J2EE servers, Messaging, WS, SOA and API management technologies and standards
- Experience in performance planning, execution of performance tests using formal approaches and tuning the services for optimal performance.
- Good working experience with all the tiers of architecture and infrastructure, database, integration, application, UI, network and security