|Date Posted||September 21, 2019|
IT / Information Technology
Security Group Uganda Limited is one of the leading and most innovative organization in the security industry. The company has realized the need to recruit competent person in the following position based at its head office in Kampala.
Title: IT Manager
To proactively plan and manage company ICT as per the company policy and guidelines .
Key Performance Areas:
• Proper implementation of ICT policies and strategy in compliance with internal policies and legal requirements
• Ensuring eﬁective database in place which is complete, updated and accurate inventory of all ICT software and hardware.
• Ensuring effective and efficient hack up of all systems and information is safe, secure and retrievable manner.
• Training of all users of various systems to ensure full utilization of system function
• Enthusiastic and committed approach with a track record of building strong trusted base relationship with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels.
• A thorough understanding and knowledge of complex ICT systems and procedures and government regulations on ICT
• Experience in developing working administrative systems for a department
• Building a strong security management system
• Experienced negotiator
• Experienced at preparing and managing budgets
• Strong management and leadership skills together with excellent communication, influencing, negotiating, numerical and documentation and engagement skills
• Sound judgment and decision making with a hands on problem solving approach, able to remain calm under pressure and take control of incidents.
• Ability to organize a demanding workload and work within tight deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Ability of writing procedures, drafting reports, and preparing business cases
• Time management with good focus on customers
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Performance and Expertise
• Disaster recovery management
• Very good integrity with high level of confidentiality
• A bachelor’s degree in ICT related field plus key trainings in specific areas like network & database administration, software development will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 3 years’ working experience at a senior level in lCT positions in a reputable organization with complex operations, maintaining high standards of service at all levels
Job Education Requirements: A bachelor’s degree
lf your qualifications and Experience match the requirements mentioned above, please send your application letter attaching detailed C.V and certified copies of academic credentials to:
The HR & Administration Manager, Security Group
(U) Ltd, Plot 5 Mvule Close, Naguru, P.0 Box 20097,
Kampala — Uganda
Please note that feedback will be given to only shortlisted candidates and any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. SGA Security is an equal opportunities employer, so all are encouraged to apply.