|December 7, 2023
Job Summary: The Insurance Agent will be tasked with acquiring new business, retention, and customer care.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identify and develop a pool of prospects as a long-term source of
2. Identify opportunities and provide market Intelligence on Ordinary Life
Develop proposals and Quotations as per the Underwriting
4. Ensure continued service to the Clients by providing requisite Information and
5. Ensure that Budget premium is attained on a weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual
6. Attend all Unit Meetings as set by the
7. Ensure premium collection and there for Achieve maximum sales profitability by ensuring the close of
8. Willing to study COP (CERTIFICATE OF PROFICIENCY IN INSURANCE).
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
1. The ideal candidate should hold a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in any business-related
2. At least 1 years’ experience in Sales within the service Industry.
3. Good communication, negotiation, Computer, supervision, and training
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title. For example Ref: Application for Agency Managers – Individual Life Strictly apply through email: email@example.com
The application should reach us by close of business . Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.