|Date Posted||November 20, 2023|
The key purpose of this role is to perform optimisation/modification and maintenance of process control systems
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Comply with the recommended safe work procedure and maintain a safe healthy.
• Provide specialist technical support especially on programmable Logic Controller (PLCs) and industrial instrumentation & control and enhance machine, system and process capabilities.
• Maintain, Repair and optimize the plant and the associated devices
• Carry out cleaning of machines in good times to avoid loss of production
• Carry out preventive and breakdown maintenance on all equipment.
• Apply VPO principles and practices.
• Contribute to team problem solving and decision making.
• Accord customer care and service in line with company principles.
• High integrity and attention to detail.
• High energy, balanced personality self-discipline, Conceptualizing and innovative thinking, goal orientation and strong output bias.
• Proactive mindset, self-driven, self-starter and with initiative.
• Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
• Minimum Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
• Preferably also a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
• At least 1-year experience preferably in a foods and beverages industry
• Must be hard working.
• Honest and self-driven.
• Must be dynamic and a good team player.
• Band: X
ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.