|Date Posted||November 30, 2021|
IT / Information Technology
Reporting to the Digital Systems Lead, the information technology executive will be responsible for smooth running of computer systems by installing, configuring and diagnosing hardware and software applications problems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible for performing the following duties:
• Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications
• Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
• Talk to staff or clients through face-to-face interactions, over the phone or other digital platforms to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair computer system and network problems and hardware or software faults.
• Provide IT support, training, and orientation for new technology users
• Carry out the repairs and maintenance of all PCs, printers, telephones and other related systems
• Set up new users’ accounts, generate passwords, protect and maintain records of hardware and software inventory.
• Identify cyber risks and develop controls to mitigate them.
• Carry out electrical safety checks on all company computer equipment.
• Closely work with team to implement technical projects as per the business needs.
• Conduct routine audits and back up of company data
• Liaise with the digital team to develop and implement standard operating procedures for access and usage of company ICT systems.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field. A Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of Computers and Networks
• Knowledge of latest Software and Hardware
• Experience in Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft and/or Cisco Network Certification or other network certification Server is a plus
• Good understanding of windows server configurations including ADDS, DNS, DHCP print server and Windows backup.